my first 5k ever!! (Read 600 times)

so tomorrow i am doing my first 5k ever! im so excited. its the Draft Day 5k at Giants stadium. The end of the race ends in the endzone and there will be lots of giants players there. im pretty excited. ive only been running for less than a month now and im already up to 4 miles, not too bad for a beginner. Hopefully tomorrow Ill do ok.
      The very best of luck to you. Hope you have a great day. Big grin
        how exciting, have fun! Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

How did it go??
          2009: BQ?
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Was it awesome, or what?! Are you hooked? Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

omg it was so much fun!! im so hooked now, i even went out and got new shoes lol (my other ones cut my feet up) my time was 28:52, placing 512 out of 1013.. not bad for a first timer!
                WTG!! Congrats hun!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

congrats! well done! Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

Hey, that's not so bad. Well done Big grin
                    Wingz

Professional Noob

Whoot! Nice job!

Roads were made for journeys...

Congrats! You get some free tickets for next season??? Big grin Sometimes you just have to ask...

Vim

Great job on the race! Big grin
                          2009: BQ?
                            omg it was so much fun!! im so hooked now, i even went out and got new shoes lol (my other ones cut my feet up) my time was 28:52, placing 512 out of 1013.. not bad for a first timer!
                            That's an awesome first 5k time! Thinking back, I believe my first 5k was 29 something. A 5 miler race was my first race ever, but running my first 5k is what got me hooked.

Michelle

congratulations!!! Big grin you must be so proud of yourself. I ran almost exactly the same time for my first 5k too.