Cool Runners (Read 1351 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Make sure to flesh out your profiles and avatars over here so we know a bit about you! Just click on Options (upper Right) and then Profile. Make sure to make it public. Smile
      As you wish! Smile
      Run, run as fast as you can
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Wow you are young! Shocked Wink
        Having just hit 50 I dream of such an age ... !!! Wink Neil

Running ... just keep running!

Opened, although I don't have a log to import as I did not use the CR logs. I'll have to keep up one over here. I'll decide which avatar I want to use when I get home this afternoon. I don't remember the profile asking my age but I'll have to put it in the profile somewhere. I'm a senior citizen of 54.
          USAF Marathon, September 19 Atlanta 1/2 Marathon, Nov 26 Breast Cancer Marathon, Feb 21, 2010
            Trying to figure out how to add a link
            Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Trying to figure out how to add a link
              When you make a post you will see a series of 'icons' above the smilies. The one to make a link is the globe with a bit of chain (links). Press this and you will find a < a="" /> followed by < a="" /> (spaces added to stop this being a link!). You then need to cut and past the web-addess between these two items. Try it! Good luck, Neil G UK

Running ... just keep running!

odaniel0720

I started working on my profile, thanks for all of you and your warm respone to coolrunners refugees comming on board
                  Hey guys, Another CR convert here. Seems like a very nice group of folks! Any other nutty ultrarunners floating around? :-) - Chris

flatland mountaineer

Hi Chris didn't know you were in cool running also. I am JD in the RMNP and 14'ers forums but I 'm not ready to join you and Big Al and Smudge on the ultra trails. DW and I were going through your grand slam photos last nite , pretty cool.

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III

You'll ruin your knees!

Any other nutty ultrarunners floating around? :-) - Chris
                      There are a couple or so... click on "user groups" and look for "ultra running" in the groups listing and you'll fins some ultra-minded folk there. I've been here pretty much since the beginning and love this site. If you haven't already figured it out...Eric is an incredible resource and provides great support to the running community! See you in the forums... Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

gt3

CR refugee here. So far, this site seems really great. It feels much more like home that active.com. Anyway, I've got a quick question. I'm not very computer literate, so ...... What's an avatar? Blush Gerri
                        Gerri
                          Hi Chris didn't know you were in cool running also. I am JD in the RMNP and 14'ers forums but I 'm not ready to join you and Big Al and Smudge on the ultra trails. DW and I were going through your grand slam photos last nite , pretty cool.
                          HA! What a small world... very cool! You should join us on some runs... we're slow and fun (and you don't have to run barefoot like Alan)!
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

What's an avatar? Blush Gerri
                            It's the little photo under our user names. You can upload a 100x100 pixel image if you go up in options and look in "my forum preferences." Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

TheProFromDover

TheProFromDover

To all, It appears the CR profiles on Interwoven still work. http://interwovendesign.com/kick/userdisplay.php3?username=ced53 Criag

-Craig - "TPFD53 at gmail dot com"