Creating courses question (Read 761 times)

I'm sure I'm doing something stupid, but when I try to map a course, I can put the starting point on the map and the ending point. But then all I get is a straight line. Thus, if the route curves along a road or turns I can't figure out how to map it correctly. Is there a key combination I need to hit to get the line to follow me where I want it?
    USAF Marathon, September 19 Atlanta 1/2 Marathon, Nov 26 Breast Cancer Marathon, Feb 21, 2010
      Hi GaReb, When creating a route, you'll have to click at each point or turn along the course to draw it. So drop the "start point" at the start, and any additional points as needed when you go around corners through to the end of the course. We're working on ways to improve this behavior, but it's difficult because of those pesky runners not obeying traffic laws and running the wrong way on one-way streets. Evil grin Using google's automatic stuff would also prevent people from running through parks or off-road. This should be less of a problem when the GPS import code is finished as we can just make a map from the uploaded GPS data. brian Smile
        Thanks Brian, That did it. Just add more points. I've been mapping my routes like a child with a new toy this evening. I told you I was doing something stupid. Tongue
        USAF Marathon, September 19 Atlanta 1/2 Marathon, Nov 26 Breast Cancer Marathon, Feb 21, 2010
        wiredworld

Brian, Why can't you just create an tool to import the data points from a text file. Then we can edit the route if we need to. Thanks.