Failure to import from Garmin FR305 (Read 537 times)

I was incredibly excited to see that RA is can now work with my GPS so I can better track my workouts because I find RA highly better than the Garmin Training Center software. I downloaded the software to import from my GPS into RA, RA sees my device when I plug it in but when I transfer data, there are no new data in my summary. My last run that I entered on RA was on 2/16, however my last run on my GPS- which also appears in the training center- was on 3/11. I tried importing with the 'new runs only' unchecked, I also tried checking the 3rd box on the import screen and no luck. This topic may already have been broached on another thread but I'm stumped. I'd appreciate any help so RA and my 305 can become BFF. Jesse
      Never mind, problem solved!
      eric :)

Jesse, What did you do different that got it to work? I like to know in case other users encounter the same problem later on. eric :-)
          I kept re-trying to import and after about the fifth or sixth time, I got a message that I had uploaded runs ready to be saved. However, it is now not working again. I import the data and then nothing happens. I do not have the message saying I have new runs to save.
          hwd

Last night I uploaded from my Garmin 305. It took two tries but the second time it said that it was successfully uploaded and would take a few minutes to upload to the server. That was last night and I can't find any data from the Garmin anywhere in the training log. Any ideas?
            eric :)

Jesse and hwd, Could you contact me via the feedback form so I can get a copy of your training center data? It could be that the importer encountered data it can't handle. Normally I get notifications when something goes wrong but I didn't this time, but you never know. eric :-)