Best price on a B.O.B. running stroller? (Read 1060 times)

Jill_B

I fly.

My old running stroller is ready to be retired (I took it to the bike store for a tune up and learned the bad news) and I'm thinking of buying the creme-de-la-creme B.O.B... Any suggestions of how to score one for a steal?

Bring it on.

My sweet new crank!

Ryan O'D Gurnee, IL by way of Madison, WI via Wichita, KS via Denver, CO
      Jill_B

I fly.

The link doesn't work. Sad

Bring it on.

My sweet new crank!

Try this, maybe cut and paste. http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/5f72f242d4244b99a8b9c4804a67f350
          Ryan O'D Gurnee, IL by way of Madison, WI via Wichita, KS via Denver, CO
            I don't know that it's a deal, as it's still pricey, but my wife just ordered one the other day, a BOB Revolution, from Baby Center Store. If you open the link, theres a ad on the front page where it's 10% off right now. I know, 10% isn't much, but she spent hours looking, and this was the best price she found for a brand new BOB. FWIW.
            Brandon
            icoobaby2

spam
                Apparently, you can walk into a Bed Bath & Beyond with the SKU # off of their website and they can order a BOB stroller for you. You can then use BBB's 20% off coupon. The newer coupons will exclude high-end strollers but the older ones do not have that clause. BBB will honor expired coupons. You can buy these coupons off of Ebay. Besides that, you can subscribe yourself to deal alerts at slickdeals.net or fatwallet and wait for the deals. Usually the discount is 20% but you can order online and probably get cashback from live.com, fatwallet.com, or ecoupons.com.
                  I got mine from R.E.I. Not on sale, but a friend got her's with a 20% off coupon and on sale. You can't find them cheap except to watch for sales.

In any case I have the B.O.B. Ironman and I definitely think it's worth the extra cost. I seriously can't say enough about how much I love it. This is my 4th "jogging" stroller. (5th baby)

*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.*¨) (¸.·´ (¸.·´ *Daisy*