Garmin 305 not recognized (Read 72 times)

Mostly harmless

I'm unable to import from my Garmin 305 today.  I have tried using different browsers (Firefox and Safari) on two different computers (Mac and Windows) but no luck.

When I go to the Upload from GPS page I see Device: undefined.  Here is the info from the stack trace:

Seaching for GarminNetscapePlugin

found GarminNetscapePlugin

Plugin version: 4.0.4.0

Unlocked plugin

plugin.finishFindDevices() completed

device 0 (Forerunner305 (Unit ID 3803542301)): firmware="290", data type="tcx"

found device: undefined

Requesting device (undefined) preferences

I was able to connect to the Garmin website and import my data there so I think the issue might be with this site and not my Garmin.  Is anyone else experiencing this today?

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

Try again - I had the same problem with my 205, Eric made some changes and it now recognizes it...

Mostly harmless

Yep. I just tried again and it is back to working normally.

Thanks!

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

wesseeley

Eric's "Da Man".  He fixed the bug promptly today and my 305 works perfect now!

Yup.  Eric fixed it for my 410 today, as well.  He's a good guy.  : )

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau