For distance groups, show those that are keeping up withe bunny (Read 727 times)

derek

Right now you show the top ten in the various distance groups. Can I suggest you show those that are keeping pace with the bunny? It may be more motivating to see you name on that first chart. E.g. for the 1500 mile group, it would mean showing 13 people instead of 10 (as of when last I checked)

Derek

eric :)

That's a great idea. I'll switch it to do that when I get a chance. Thanks Derek!
      derek

That's a great idea. I'll switch it to do that when I get a chance. Thanks Derek!
        Great!. You probably thought of this, but if some reason there aren't at least 10 people keeping up with the bunny, then default to the top 10

Derek

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

LOVE it!!! I will probably keep pace most of the time, but maybe not be in the top 10...and becaue of my user name I'm LAST, otherwise... *cries*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Could you also display the individual? So no matter how far behind the bunny I am, it would be great for me to be able to see my progress, or lack there of. Cool
              Perhaps have one color bar for those that are ahead of the bunny and a different one for those that are behind.