Stimulus rebate from IRS (Read 632 times)

Lisa3.1

How does irs know whether to direct deposit or send a check We already received our federal and state $ through direct deposit, is that what they go by to determine that Thanks

Double IPA Please!

If you received your Refund via Direct Deposit, then that is how you will receive your Stimulus Check.

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

Lisa3.1

If you received your Refund via Direct Deposit, then that is how you will receive your Stimulus Check.
        So I guess they do go back and see if you did that. Thanks again.

Double IPA Please!

Yes..they can look at how you received your refund... They even watch us when we are sleeping Wink

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

~Gordo~

So are you saying the Santa and the IRS are one in the same?????
            !If you don't...you won't! ~Remember the light at the end of tunnel maybe you~ ~If you choose not to decided, you still have made a choice~
              14 million dollars to send out letters to let people know that their check is coming. Seems a waste of money to me.

Member Since 2008

Hey, that stimulated someone's economy.

Big Chicken!

Hey, that stimulated someone's economy.
                  Why do we need to stimulate the economy? We aren't in a recession are we? 'Cause the prez said things are just fine. Evil grin
                  Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!

Non ducor, duco.

14 million dollars to send out letters to let people know that their check is coming. Seems a waste of money to me.
                    Especially when you aren't getting the stupid rebate! Damn government.

My dogs are fast, not me

That's the first thing I said to DH when we got the letter! Plus, due to our combined income, we're phased out of the stimulus and won't be receiving a check at all! Total waste of money to send us a letter.

Robin

Big Black Guy

Why do you not get the $300 for children if they are over 17 years of age? If they are dependants then they are dependants!