New oddness after updating ANT from 2.2.7 to 2.2.9 (Read 354 times)

Just upgraded ANT today from 2.2.7 to 2.2.9.  Afterward, when I imported the data from a custom workout today I noticed that none of the footpod data is shown in RA.  It does display correctly in GarminConnect, so I know it is there ok.

Also, and this is a new oddness, when I clicked on the save icon after importing the data I was given the chance to edit the workout as usual.  I added in the temperature, resting heart rate, selected the course, etc.  However when I then clicked on Save the data didn't seem to save.  It just redisplayed with none of my added entries.  This happened a couple of times.  I ended up having to save it with no changes for it to actually save, and then go back and edit it afterward.

I'll update this thread after I've had the chance to try this a couple more times after additional runs.

eric :)

I'm don't know why upgrading ANT affects the data.  It's possible that it stores data in a slightly different format.  You'll have to send me the TCX file to examine.

I also don't know why it didn't save the temperature and heart rate info.  I uploaded some GPS data and it worked correctly for me.  Maybe the two problems are related, in that the new ANT data caused an error and the server stopped processing the data, although that's highly unlikely.