You Tell Me I Don't Have Garmin Communicator Plugin.... (Read 429 times)

...when I've already updated to the utmost recent version and tested it (successfully) via the Garmin website.

I'm a Mac user and this happens ONLY when I use Safari. It does NOT happen when I use Firefox instead. 

Another note: I was able to use my Plugin on Safari and RA for about 3-4 months from about April to July and then updated to the newer Safari and have had trouble with RA and Safari ever since...

...do you need to incorporate something to work with the new Safari?

Thanks!

PS: For now, I go through the pains of opening my Firefox browser separately every time I need to upload a run, that's how much I love you guys! Thank you!

2012: Just run.

Skooter 3.0

+1

Goals?

eric :)

aprilrxruns,

I'll take a look into this problem when I get a chance.

By the way, why did you install the latest version of the plugin?  If you only use it for RA, then there's no need to always install the latest because Garmin's software is very flaky.  If it works, then you should just leave it be.

Skooter 3.0

I don't remember the details exactly, but I think at one point I installed the newer one, and ended up downgrading to retain RA compatibility, but then at some point later RA just stopped recognizing the plugin in safari.

Goals?