Nutrition let's start a riot. This is just for fun (Read 194 times)

Notangryrunner

Nutrition. Let's start a Riot.

This is my take nutrition everybody has a opinion this is mine. So don't get your feeling hurt. I eat real food no fad diets that tell me I can't have bread. Really bread next you will be telling me that bacon is bad for you. I will slap your face. For breakfast it's all about the eggs. Once they were good then they were bad now there good again as long as they are organic. I'll feed my chickens cheerios as long as they keep giving me those damn eggs. They always been good on my plate with some fresh bread and of course bacon. Now some will say but I am vegetarian I can't eat bacon, Man that sucks. I am not saying I eat a pound of bacon everyday, It's all about moderation. Let's talk about milk. That white shit that we get from those not grass fed cows. Drink it up, that's protein and it does your body good. I am talking about whole milk not that skim or 2 percent crap or even worse that soy stuff. Why buy stuff they take the good stuff out add sugar and water and try to tell you it's less fat. The same goes for butter I want real butter not some plastic in a tub. You will not find country crock of crap in my fridge.

Moving on to lunch an evening meal. Sometimes my breakfast is not till noon that's not because I sleep in. It's because I exercise. What's that some will say. It's when you go outside and do some kind of activity to stay in shape. Round is not a shape. Get out there and do something. Afternoon is time for snacks not ice cream and candy. I mean fruit that whole section in the store that some just walk on by. Fruit will you give you energy and no it will not make you fat. That's the f&&kin Mc Donald's avoid at all cost. Yes sometimes I go there for that damn breakfast sandwich. It's like crack you just get a craving and it's on.

The most important meal is beer. I mean steak with a beer. Remember everything in moderation unless it's steak then game on. When you master how to grill a steak at home you have succeeded in life. Everything else is a bonus. You can die happy with a steak. It helps to have someone to share your talents with but its not a deal breaker. What goes good with your steak. Beer, I just told you that pay attention. No really, This is a good time to get your veggie fix. That other section in the store you walk by. Asparagus is one my favorites. I think this is where I say I am sorry if you can't have neat. I really don't know how you survive.

That's sums up my take on nutrition . I hope I offended everybody equally and have a great bacon day.

#artbydmcbride

Shopping for all those ingredients, keeping the fridge stocked, cleaning and chopping and cooking meals is just so annoying and time consuming.  I just get cases of bottles of Ensure and drink a few everyday.  Wah-lah!  Body fueling done and easy-peasy.  Less mess to clean up also.

Runners run

Ensure?  A brand name.  What are you, some kind of foodie?

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

joescott

Eat a lot.  Mosty meat.  Sometimes vegetables, fruits and whole grains.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

I just hoarded several thousand boxes of Space Food Sticks™ from the 70s. Along with Spam and martinis, my nutrition is complete.

FSBD

I follow the Very Hungry Caterpillar diet.

We are the music makers,

And we are the dreamers of dreams,

Wandering by lone sea-breakers,

And sitting by desolate streams; 

World-losers and world-forsakers,

On whom the pale moon gleams:

Yet we are the movers and shakers

Of the world for ever, it seems.

Based on the OP, I thought i was on facebook for a second

Wing

Joggaholic

Shopping for all those ingredients, keeping the fridge stocked, cleaning and chopping and cooking meals is just so annoying and time consuming.  I just get cases of bottles of Ensure Catsure and drink a few everyday.  Wah-lah!  Body fueling done and easy-peasy.  Less mess to clean up also.

#artbydmcbride

Meow!! 

Runners run

Feeling the growl again

I follow the Very Hungry Caterpillar diet.

+ beer

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

bhearn

I just hoarded several thousand boxes of Space Food Sticks™ from the 70s. Along with Spam and martinis, my nutrition is complete.

rlopez

In Hawai'i, you can get a spam martini.