HERE IS MY RUN (Read 165 times)

TheMysteryOne

http://www.runningahead.com/logs/9de997ad6a314564827697445cceaff8/workouts/e904911ea51343b5a11fa08bbc5d95c3/map

Sigh. I also ran EDINBURGH 5k iN 39.27 in January. That is a real time. You would need my surname or code to check it on:

http://www.greatrun.org/results But if your as clever as you think you will find it, you will find me, as its a real time, if you really want to you will find a way to find it.   Position 18xx. Full Search Page 18x

As the folk that roam this site are mainly, but not all, trolls, that wont be happening. Trolls who let their mates make fun of scared lungs and glass legs because of an illness I had and the treatment I had for it, yet when I say I hope they get the same illness I had and see how strong they are once they are treated successfully with radio and chemo and that maybe that would give them some compassion and empathy and understand what its like to all of a sudden have glass legs YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE (still strong BUT just injury prone which they where NOT BEFORE MY TREATMENT, I ran 15 miles or so per week under another user name on this site then I got diagonsed with cancer, I had started running just as I was falling ill, before my treatment)

They then throw out the mock offended card... typical fakers.

I CAN already predict what folk will say about that map "you ran in the sea, impossible" I ran on a pier next to the sea.... Its not shown at the zoomed out level. Press the Zoom plus button to make the pier visible.

Last time I joined this site I was ill and was also trolled, this doesn't happen on any other running sites I post on so its definitely not me, its the "community" here....

Birdwell

Your 5K was a little short.

mta: I can't believe I did this. I guess I've been hanging out on letsrun.com a little too much.

Having a broken foot has given me way to much free time.

You might find this a bit surprising, but there really aren't many trolls here, MAYBE a few. Anyway, I'm glad you're making an effort to get back to running, and there are some people here that can give you VERY sound advice. I am not one of them, i'm a climber, i run for fun. I don't put up graphs and shit because it would be pointless and silly. There is no need to explain anything to the masses, unless you wanna tell them to kiss your ass, which is fine. But, you need to be thick skinned to do that. If you can dish it out, you need to able to take it and keep on keepin' on. Anyway, i'm beginning to sober up and need another beer. i fell like i'm getting kinda sappy and just dragging this out like a chick would do.There are some cereal mofo's here that can help you. I'm off to the fridge for 3 more Sam Adams Cold Snaps.....Good luck

i usta b a cereal mofo, but i'm not any more.  I really do love nantucket and mystery, though. not sarcasm.