Happy Thanksgiving! (Read 530 times)

Another Passion

I just wanted to wish everyone and their families a very Happy Thanksgiving. I know it's a wee-bit early, but our family will be traveling and I wanted to get this posted. I'm thankful for having found this site... y'all have been most encouraging and inspiring to me and I don't think that I would have the lofty running aspirations that I do were it not for many of you. Blessings to you and your families this Thanksgiving! Big grin

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Travel safe.

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Safe travels Rick and Enjoy!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Safe travels to you Rick and everyone else travelling over the holidays. In addition to being thankful for finding RA, I'm thankful that my brother-in-law (the chef) is cooking this year and it's only a 3 mile drive to his house. Wink

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Many blessings to all you RA'ers! modal (who has no idea what he's doing for Thanksgiving outside of running the Fort Worth Turkey Trot... hopefully it will get cooler and I'll PR.)

Vim

btb1490

Thank you Rick. The same to you and your family, as well as everyone else out there in RA land!
                In addition to being thankful for finding RA, I'm thankful that my brother-in-law (the chef) is cooking this year and it's only a 3 mile drive to his house. Wink
                You should run then to create a calorie deficiency!

Vim

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Rick. And right back at 'cha.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm thankful for having found this site... y'all have been most encouraging and inspiring to me and I don't think that I would have the lofty running aspirations that I do were it not for many of you. Blessings to you and your families this Thanksgiving! Big grin
                    Ditto! Have a great holiday! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I was going to send out greetings as well... glad you started this thread. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope everyone that is traveling has safe travels.... and everyone running a turkey trot of some sorts have great races. Cheers!!
                      http://distance-runner.blogspot.com

Dog-Love

I am thankful for a bunch of great gals who want to run this Thursday morning and that I don't have to travel this holiday season. Have a great feast!
                        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                          Have a safe trip Rick. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving RA! Remember to count your blessings and give thanks for all that you have. The thing I'm most looking forward to is the prayer that my 75 y/o uncle will offer before our meal on Thursday, he always leaves us with a smile and a tear. Smile (Despite the giggles from all 20 of us having to hold hands at the dinner table, we really do pay attention to the prayer)

Michelle

Lazy idiot

Have a safe and fun holiday, RA'ers!

Tick tock