Tebow... (Read 1233 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

TERNT -- tim tebow was the quarterback at the university of florida. he graduated there and went to play football in denver for a professional team called the broncos. there's a bit of a controversy in the sporting world as to whether he is overhyped. no one can tell you what you "should" care about.

oh, and i just realised that florida and denver both wear the same colour uniforms. spooky!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I may have missed it, but did no one yet post this...?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

DukeDB

I'm not in the same church as Tim Tebow, but I find his Christianity easy to take compared to the Prosperity Gospel embraced by other athletes. More to the point, I'd love to play tackle or fullback for a quarterback who leads like Tebow does.

I may have missed it, but did no one yet post this...?

Yes that was posted in several of the Tebow threads from 2 weeks ago. Still funny.

Runners run

Prince of Fatness

His entire team must want to punch him in the face, as he runs along the sidelines singing hymns and praising the lord every 5 seconds.

He's an unselfish player, works hard, and is helping his teammates win.  Why would they want to punch him in the face?

Not at it at all. 

"run" "2" "eat"

because they envy his dentition.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

dennrunner

because they envy his dentition.

you forgot this:    Big grin

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

does it misstate why someone wears eyeblack stickers with John 3:16 on them? 

And then has the audacity to throw for exactly 316 yards on Sunday.  I'm calling the ACLU.

Feeling the growl again

His entire team must want to punch him in the face, as he runs along the sidelines singing hymns and praising the lord every 5 seconds.

Freedom of religion =/= Freedom from religion

I guess his teammates must be the respectful or tolerant types.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Why is it sideways?

And then has the audacity to throw for exactly 316 yards on Sunday.  I'm calling the ACLU.

Ha ha, nice.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Where's the Kardashian thread?

"run" "2" "eat"

[self-censoring a tasteless joke about kardashian threads and where they might be....]

vegefrog

He's an unselfish player, works hard, and is helping his teammates win.  Why would they want to punch him in the face?

Because they  find it really annoying that after every play (which require more then just HIS actions) he praises god and says things like "god is making this happen". I would kind of think...hey dude, WE are making this happen. Lets just play the game.

Feeling the growl again

Where's the Kardashian thread?

Most likely in an NBA thread.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills