Tebow... (Read 1233 times)

Why is it sideways?

I welcome any and all criticisms. Fuel for the fire. However be careful the dog does bite.

Tebow-esque!

L Train

And for some reason that D-bag's comment made me make my log private. Guess it is kind of embarrassing until I get a little faster, haha.

I was following your progress with interest, but, obviously, it's your log.  Happy running. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Now for a break in the pecker-waving shenanigans...did Jesus intervene?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

#artbydmcbride

Where can I watch TRC and Nemo ME race a 5k?   Smile    Please?!

Runners run

No Talent Drips

Now for a break in the pecker-waving shenanigans...did Jesus intervene?

I acknowledge that I jumped ugly w/ TRC, but at no time did I waive my pecker. You see, I fit most Irish stereotypes-- I have a short fuse and a shorter pecker; alas, 'tis too short to waive. It can bow and stand, however.

Dei Gratia

You should put it on waivers and see if anyone picks it up.

(See, that's football talk, too!)

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

xor

I only take out enough to win.

an amazing likeness

Again: what the hell is going on in here?

Well, Nuke's scared because his eyelids are jammed and his old man's here. We need a live... is it a live rooster? We need a live rooster to take the curse off Jose's glove and nobody seems to know what to get Millie or Jimmy for their wedding present. Is that about right?

We're dealing with a lot of shit.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Well, Nuke's scared because his eyelids are jammed and his old man's here. We need a live... is it a live rooster? We need a live rooster to take the curse off Jose's glove and nobody seems to know what to get Millie or Jimmy for their wedding present. Is that about right?

We're dealing with a lot of shit.

Okay, well, uhm....candlesticks always make a nice gift, and maybe you could find out where she's registered and maybe a place-setting or maybe a silverware pattern.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                      Emil Zatopek

mikeymike

Okay, let's get two!

Runners run

"run" "2" "eat"

gosh, mikey. i wish i were cool as you.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

vegefrog

FWIW, here's NFL.com's 5min video of Tebow's post-game presser.

He doesn't mention his 5k time but does admit he's slower than Demaryius Thomas.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Why is it sideways?

FWIW, here's NFL.com's 5min video of Tebow's post-game presser.

He doesn't mention his 5k time but does admit he's slower than Demaryius Thomas.

Man, I want to hate him so bad, but he seems like a really nice and intelligent guy!