Mapping Tool Freezing Up (Read 491 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I'm having a lot of trouble with the map tool. I'm trying to map my run using the satellite tool. It's fine the first mile, then starts freezing up. A few clicks after that it freezes altogether and is unresponsive.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

eric :)

Hi Meg, What browser and operating system are you using? Do you know the specs for your computer? I don't think satellite has anything to do with it. I have an idea of what it could be, but would need to know more about your computer to confirm it. eric Smile
      CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I'm using an older version of IE (v.6) on Windows XP. What specs are you looking for? I know some of the for my comp.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

eric :)

I'm using an older version of IE (v.6) on Windows XP. What specs are you looking for? I know some of the for my comp.
          I'm interested in knowing your CPU speed and how much memory you have. To find out, goto Control Panel -> System. Under the General tab, there's a "Computer" section. That's the info I'm looking for. I just want to find a computer that's similar to your specs to try things out.