Happy Australia Day!!! (Read 451 times)

Happy Australia Day! Time to fire up the bbq, crack open a beer, tune in to the Triple J Hottest 100 (check out www.triplej.net.au). Already gone for a run to ensure beer and sausages can be consumed without calorific melt down Big grin What're you up to today?
      Happy Australia day to you!! Sounds like a great day for you. I watched the women's finals of the Australia Open and plan to watch the men's finals tonight (your tomorrow).
      http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
        Happy Australia Day, but what's up with the travel advisory to Canada? In a fair fight I think that a moose could whip a kangaroo's ass. Just saying.

Now that was a bath...

Happy Australia Day Antipodean friend!!!! We had a barbie with friends yesterday so I will dedicate one of my vegetarian sausages to the cause.
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

a fair fight I think that a moose could whip a kangaroo's ass. Just saying.
            Maybe if he sat on it... Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

happy australia day! ok slightly delayed i realise. we did have a barbie though Smile
                Happy Australia Day, but what's up with the travel advisory to Canada? In a fair fight I think that a moose could whip a kangaroo's ass. Just saying.
                Not so sure...but it would be very entertaining to watch!