Garmin Integration (Read 1099 times)

I've only used MB once so far, but I didn't realize all the limitations. They have a lot of neat geewiz stuff, but I can tell already their data is not presented as well as it is here. One thing that has annoyed me is the barrage of ads they throuw at you. That's HAPPILY not the case here.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I look at MB differently. As a total running log, it is no good for all the reasons you list. By contrast, as a way to review the details from a given run, it is great! Yes, I'd love to have both functions in one place.
      vicentefrijole

I look at MB differently. As a total running log, it is no good for all the reasons you list. By contrast, as a way to review the details from a given run, it is great! Yes, I'd love to have both functions in one place.
        That's exactly how I use it... I don't even have a full-access MB account, just the free one, so I can only see my latest 10 data uploads... but as a mac user, it's not worth investing in full access to their site since it doesn't support my OS fully anyways. And, yes, I'd love to have them both in one place too (particularly, it'd be nice to upload my HRM data onto this site)! Big grin
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I am a Mac user and a free user as well...You CAN access your data. All of it. Just sign out, then go to the trailnetwork and search for your username. Voila, you can access ALL your runs. Big grin Evil grin