How do I get warmup to appear 1st? (Read 591 times)

For 3 weeks know I've been logging warmups before main workout and cooldown, and I can not get them to stay at the bottom of the graph. I log them at consecutive times, you know-in order, and they don't overlap. My "Cooldown" appears 3rd like it should, so what's wrong with my warm-up log. I want that "beige bar to stay down". Help, please. Thanks Ricky

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Wingz

Professional Noob

It looks to me like the bars are sorted by pace... with the fastest run type on the bottom... Sad

Roads were made for journeys...

Yeah, I'd request the same thing...it makes sense to graph them in order of when they happened during the day.
        eric :)

The problem is with the graphic package. I don't have control over the order in which it graphs. I doubt any graphing package can do that. The only option is to write it myself, which is something I don't want to do right now.
            I don't get it. You log a new run, right, lets say at 5:30. At 6:00, You enter another new run and it stacks atop the first. The same for the 3rd new run at 6:30, all on the same day in order of time logged. Simple I'd think. Roll eyes

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

eric :)

Conceptually, it's easy to do, but that's not how this graphing package does it. It has no concept of ordering within each column. It graphs each run of the same type as a series. For example, if you ran 30 minutes easy, then 30 minutes tempo, follow by 30 easy, it'll lump the 2 easies as one, and the tempo as a separate series. It also graphs the data in an order that I don't understand. So you might get tempo below easy, but the other way around at other times. Like I said before, the only way to fix it is if I write my own graphing package. If I do it myself, it'll probably take about 8 weekends, which was why I went with an existing package.