Four Months Later (Read 815 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Heros returns Monday night. Just sayin.
      Trent, you beat me to it. I was planning to come on here and post the same thing. I am so excited to see what they have in stroe for season 2. MTA: Stroe= store. It's been a long weekend Smile
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Woohoo!! What's a stroe? Confused Wink Hey, nobody call me tomorrow night at 8pm. Nobody. Period. Big grin
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

MTA: Stroe= store. It's been a long weekend Smile
          Wink YES, a very long weekend. Evil grin But tomorrow Heroes is on!!!
            I am looking forward to The Office on NBC. Angry Are any of the Heroes cast runners? If they are you should set them up for the Flying Monkey!

Vim

WooHoo!! Yup, been on my mind today too- can't hardly wait!!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
              Thyroid Support Group

Looking gooooood ;p

NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!! We in the UK are still only half-way through series one Cool
                The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!! We in the UK are still only half-way through series one Cool
                  Dude, all the episodes are online. Mostly commercial free. On the nbc.com website.

Imminent Catastrophe

Dude, all the episodes are online. Mostly commercial free. On the nbc.com website.
                    Or in iTunes. At least in the USA, don't know about the UK store, but it's worth a look.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Very excited about this...

Looking gooooood ;p

Haha! No time for that.....Currently I'm playing catch-up with the episodes I saw in the States earlier this year....Maybe I can get the company to pay for another trip out there.....? Late addition...."Season one is no longer available on-line"
                        The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Haha! No time for that.....Currently I'm playing catch-up with the episodes I saw in the States earlier this year....Maybe I can get the company to pay for another trip out there.....? Late addition...."Season one is no longer available on-line"
                          They are all on the P2P networks.

Vim

90 minutes left ........

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                            Thyroid Support Group

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey