Weirdest thing you've ever seen on the ground during a run..? (Read 11262 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If you saw one in Mich, you'd be hallucinating, or bonking badly.
    Perhaps I'd run too close to one of those meth labs. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Menace to Sobriety

Perhaps I'd run too close to one of those meth labs. Tongue
      Nah, that would just make you run faster.......for a while. Clowning around

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

xor

Zoom has expressed a desire to be able to fart on command/desire while running. If you do this, folks might start calling you 'the meth lab'. Different kind of meth.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh...jet-propelled. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Menace to Sobriety

Zoom has expressed a desire to be able to fart on command/desire
            Nothing like being able to call your shots.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Certifiably Insane

Ha, I think if I saw either of those in MI I would pass out from pure shock! Shocked
              It could happen, Zoomy! This was found a little south of me, in NE Indiana two years ago. When I bike long, I go right past where they found it. Dead alligator found... Written by Reporter1 Tuesday, 17 April 2007 ...A dead alligator some seven feet long and weighing about 125 pounds was found Monday afternoon in a rural catch basin in southern Adams County. Deputy Sheriff Larry Butler said two men from the county surveyor's office, Lonnie Caffee and Lynn Myers, found the creature in a concrete catch basin, from which the cover had been removed most of the way, leaving an opening large enough for the reptile to enter. The location was in a small woods at County Rds. 000 and 700 South, about a mile southeast of Berne. The deputy said the 'gator was probably let loose by someone and thought it had been dead a week or more when it was found around 2 p.m. (Sheriff's department photo) I tried to get the picture to copy, but no luck. Here's the link to the article in our paper. http://www.decaturdailydemocrat.com/content/view/4641/ Yeah, I probably would have "soiled" myself if I was biking or running at that spot and run into him.
              On the road since 1978! "To be good is not enough when you dream of being great." I am not obsessed! I'm just INTENSE! "Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool." Why? Because race results stay on Google forever! (Reasonably recent) PR's: 5K - 16:40 10K - 35:04 HM - 1:18:30
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I tried to get the picture to copy, but no luck. Here's the link to the article in our paper. http://www.decaturdailydemocrat.com/content/view/4641/ Yeah, I probably would have "soiled" myself if I was biking or running at that spot and run into him.
                Whoa! I'm glad deer are the biggest things we see! Though there have been mountain lion and black bear sightings in this area. Those would make me crap my pants, too.

~ Sarah Kay

Just Happy to Run

I saw this Alligator Snapping Turtle on my noon run today. First time I've seen out outside of an aquarium... Alligator Snaping Turtle 1
                  Jason

2010 Goals
                  • M PR (Current: 6:27:00) • HM PR (Current: 2:13:14) • 5k under 25:00 • 10k under 59:00 • Weekly Milage of ~25 miles
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I saw this Alligator Snapping Turtle on my noon run today. First time I've seen out outside of an aquarium...
                    You should come run with me. I see those scary f'ers ALL the time.

~ Sarah Kay

Hail to The Victors!

I saw my first goslings this morning. No pics though. Ma and Pa hissed and hustled me along as I ran by.
                      Kimmie

4 foot long black snake slithering across my path. I'm so glad I didn't scream.
                          I see three different squished birds every time I run.
                          bap

I saw a vibrator today. Black eye
                            Sorry. It slipped out.

Certified Running Coach
                            Crocked since 2013

xor

And it took you a year and a half to notice?

bap

I just thought the battery had run down.

Certified Running Coach
                                Crocked since 2013