Weirdest thing you've ever seen on the ground during a run..? (Read 11262 times)

henryc

I saw a pregnancy test on a recent long run. Greg

I saw a pregnancy test box and then a few feet up a stick.  I really wanted to turn back and see if it was positive.

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

There, in the left turn lane, as I was crossing the road - a chocolate Hostess cupcake in its tray (the matching cupcake gone), lying there, right-side-up, getting soggy in the rain.

(If it had been am orange cupcake, I might have stopped.)

Liz

pace sera, sera

"Will you marry me?" spelled out in big deadwood logs in front of the woods at the bottom of  the dam road.
        FastTalkingFatty

"Will you marry me?" spelled out in big deadwood logs in front of the woods at the bottom of  the dam road.

HeeHee, did you reply to your suitor?

By which I mean did you reply by deadwood log?

<www.runningahead.com/groups/veggies/

Alas, I was not the intended target (since I'm already married and stuff).  But I do wonder what the intended recipient said!

Oh roo roooo!

I am so happy to see the snow is mostly gone here so the weird groundscore can be observed in its natural habitat again!  Last fall, found a Pizza Hut pizza box containing a complete, intact and unmolested (so far as I could tell) cheese pizza sitting at the roadside with an empty corsage box beside it.  Hubby and I made up many scenarios which could have resulted in this display....

Earlier last fall, I found 2 complete and intact Slim Jim jerky things in their wrappers beside the road.  I knew our dogs would love these for treats, so w/o a second thought I picked them up and continued my run.  At some point it occurred to me that here I was, a gal of a certain age, wearing hot pink shorts, a fluorescent green top and brown Vibram 5 Fingers, running along in broad daylight clutching a Slim Jim in each hand.  Figured it was best I get home before someone made a phone call, so I took the most direct route and got home safely.

My Little Pony hair.

I am so happy to see the snow is mostly gone here so the weird groundscore can be observed in its natural habitat again!  Last fall, found a Pizza Hut pizza box containing a complete, intact and unmolested (so far as I could tell) cheese pizza sitting at the roadside with an empty corsage box beside it.  Hubby and I made up many scenarios which could have resulted in this display....

About a month ago I found a pizza (minus 1 piece) in its box on the sidewalk.  A little further down the road I found 5 onion rings and two orders of fries from McDonalds.

2011 Goals:

• lose more weight
                • run 1000k
                • be more confident in my running abilities

Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop. | my running blog | upcoming races

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

This:

Kalsarikännit

Today I saw an opened condom wrapper on the ground.  Not too unusual, except it was next to a cemetery.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

I'd imagine it was from a necrophiliac who didn't want to catch something terminal.

an amazing likeness

I'd imagine it was from a necrophiliac who didn't want to catch something terminal.

Good thing you're not letting those creative writing skills atrophy during your 'break'...(g)

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

keeponrunning

Saw a pair of swim trunks on the track on Friday- it was cold and very windy, so I'm not sure I'd want to be in the owner's situation.

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

A few months ago I saw a prom invite (don't remember the exact wording) painted on a big sheet of plastic that was stretched over a creek.

Today I saw a big knife. (key is mine, just for comparison)

zeeshan

I saw a vibrator today. Black eye

Hey  everyone,

I'm new here on this online and i dont know how to put all my workout and my run in here to keep track of it all the things i do everyday and every week. So please anyone who think can able to help me out please let me know. THANK YOU

Man in Tights

A cobra,  a dead body, 20 feet waves, dogs mating. Take your pick