Weirdest thing you've ever seen on the ground during a run..? (Read 11262 times)

A bright purple latex glove and yellow caution tape.  This was in the ditch on a country road, partially covered by plant growth.

Keep building the base.

2012 goals: Under 30 minutes 5K, over 20 miles/week

Purdey

Self anointed title

Purple latex gloves should be worn with caution.

Menace to Sobriety

An empty bottle of wine next to a bib.

Race bib?

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

dennrunner

A manikin. Apparently washed down the side of a bluff during a storm.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Was it sitting on the side of the bluff watching runners go by, until it got washed down?

dennrunner

Was it sitting on the side of the bluff watching runners go by, until it got washed down?

Who knows what it was doing? By the time I passed, all I got was a blank stare.

Turbolegs

One monitor lizard and one tortoise.

I dont sweat. I ooze liquid awesome.

Purdey

Self anointed title

I read this as "mankini", which would have been a whole new story.

That's Ms Squeak to you!

Just got this one via facebook:

http://rwdaily.runnersworld.com/2011/08/running-on-the-beach-maybe-not-so-bad-after-all.html?cm_mmc=Facebook-_-RunnersWorld-_-Content-Blog-_-RWDailyBeachRuns

LOL! 25 bricks of... cocaine???

Love the cute little article. It's all kinds of funny imo. Wink enjoy!

Monica

Hoodoo Guru

Sunday I saw a brand new pair of scissors.  The urge to pick them up and run with them was almost overwhelming.

The tangents are moot.

Sunday I saw a brand new pair of scissors.  The urge to pick them up and run with them was almost overwhelming.

I found a giant Leatherman tool today and thought the same thing.  The weird part was EVERY tool on it was unfolded...as if on display.  It was the Cadilac of Leathermans too...I should have taken it home.

Kalsarikännit

A used condom. Again.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Purdey

Self anointed title

I found a giant Leatherman tool today and thought the same thing.  The weird part was EVERY tool on it was unfolded...as if on display.  It was the Cadilac of Leathermans too...I should have taken it home.

Hey. You really are "knifey".

Hey. You really are "knifey".

If I would have swiped that Leatherman I could have been knifey or sawy or cork screwy or screw drivery...endless possibilities.

Dammit.

DaBurger

I found an 8-ball four square ball, carried it home... yes, behind the 8-ball

Know thyself.