Weirdest thing you've ever seen on the ground during a run..? (Read 11262 times)

A broken ostrich egg on the street where cars typically park.  As if someone was unloading their groceries and dropped it.

jojo61397

A polaroid picture of a naked guy holding his package...

Jodi

PR:

Half: 1:48 (March 3rd, 2013)

Full: 4:05:40 (March 17th, 2013)

2013/2014 Goals:

Sub-4:00 hour Marathon

Sub- 125 pounds
      Sub- 1:45 hour half.

It wasn't on the ground but I saw another runner carrying a roasting tray, like you would cook a turkey in.  Unfortunately he had headphones on and couldn't hear me asking him what it was for.  We weren't quite on a trail, but it was not the middle of town either.

Do what you want, just how you like. Nobody has to know.

Ojo

Yuck . . . a used, bloated adult diaper!

Sara

MM #2929

The empty box that a new pistol was sold in.  I got out of there as fast as I could.  Quietly.

goandrun

It was just today. Half a tampon...?

MrNamtor

my testicles

runnathon

A flip-flop tree - work of art made out of abandoned flip-flops and wornout runners.

Half Fanatic #846

That reminded me - a multicolored wine bottle tree in a front yard I run by on one of my routes...

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That reminded me - a multicolored wine bottle tree in a front yard I run by on one of my routes...

I don't think we can count that...it's a thing.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

I don't think we can count that...it's a thing.

I thought my wife was crazy when she described those to me.  Then I saw one.  And I still don't see the point.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

Mostly harmless

I thought my wife was crazy when she described those to me.  Then I saw one.  And I still don't see the point.

The point is to show everyone how much of a drunk you are. Smile

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

pcaharrier

Last week on one of my early morning runs, I nearly stepped on a recently-deceased opossum.  Until the moment that my foot landed within a few inches of it, I thought it was a plastic grocery bag someone had dumped on the side of the road.  It may be worth noting that I live in the city and the nocturnal creature in question was on the sidewalk in front of the local middle school.

Tonight I saw a banana peel, right in the middle of the path. I kept looking around for the hidden cameras.

Dave

MrNamtor

Tonight I saw a banana peel, right in the middle of the path. I kept looking around for the hidden cameras.

I have seen someone slip on a banana peel. I also, just yesterday, saw a little girl licking a big lollipop.

Things I have not seen.

1.  A doctor wearing a big round mirror strapped to his head.

2.  An old person in a rocking chair.

3. .A dog named Fido