Weirdest thing you've ever seen on the ground during a run..? (Read 11262 times)

Kalsarikännit

Hmm....

When you've got Blue Moon, call me.

Great. Even men with low standards now shoot me down.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Great. Even men with low standards now shoot me down.

Woah.  My beer standards are low, but not my women standards.  I only go for the... what's a good beer?  Pabst?  Yes.  I only go for the Pabst of women.

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

what's a good beer?  Pabst?  Yes. 

I think so. It certainly didn't win a blue ribbon because it was the worst.

This morning, it was a homeless man under a bridge. Which is actually a daily sighting, but the unusual thing about this one is that he was using a laptop.

Dave

keeponrunning

This morning, it was a homeless man under a bridge. Which is actually a daily sighting, but the unusual thing about this one is that he was using a laptop.

I thought the homeless guy drinking a beer on my run was odd...that's even odder!

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

A friend of mine put this on Facebook the other day about an encounter he had with a homeless couple:

So, today I ran off a couple of homeless people who were engaging in sexual activity at my neighborhood park. After I screamed at them the male pulled his pants up and began walking towards me. I let him know that having teeth was a luxury I was about to relieve him of. He then stated I don't have any teeth. No words...

Best Present Ever

I have taken care of patients who are homeless and have laptops, tablets, smartphones.  Technology is a pretty good survival tool, if you can hang on to it. Our town isn't that unusual in having  free wifi downtown so you don't need to pay for access to make good use of a laptop.

marutz

Spam