A big thank-you to RunningAHEAD (Read 827 times)

runner1984

Just realised that it's been more than half a year since I started using RunningAHEAD. Prior to that I had been using CoolRunning for 4 happy years. Then big, bad ACTIVE came in and I nearly died trying to use their new interface. Thankfully, I came to know about RunningAHEAD through some forum. The beauty of it all was that I could import my CoolRunning files without much difficulty. Well, six months on, here I am - one cool, contented customer (though customer I really am not - you kind folks have made it free). Many, many thanks!

A Saucy Wench

Well, six months on, here I am - one cool, contented customer (though customer I really am not - you kind folks have made it free). Many, many thanks!
      Although donations are always welcome...check out the paypal link on the sidebar of the training log page. Eric just shelled out $$ for a new server... let's keep this fabulous site going. Smile

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I agree. Thanks Eric!