MPH? (Read 711 times)

I will first admit that for all I know this feature already exists and I just can't find it. In that event, please ignore this, and just point me in the right direction. I like to track my mph along with my min/mile pace. It's motivating, and makes it easier to use the treadmill readout in a constructive way. Yeah, I'm a dork. But currently I log my runs here and then head over to caloriesperhour.com and plug the numbers in there to find my mph. Then I take all of the info and put it in my journal to track my daily runs. God, I'm a nerd. Tongue Is there a way to eliminate the middle man? Can you (Eric, since you're such a wonderful, great, inventive kinda guy) (was that kiss-assy enough for ya?) create a feature that tells our pace AND our MPH? Again, just let me know if this is somewhere and I just don't know about it. Thanks in advance!
    "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian
    eric :)

Hi Callie! Great to hear from you! I think the way to skip the middle man is to keep your blog here. I forgot who requested it but I thought it's really cool. Anyway, I'll be redoing the log pages soon to be more customizable so I'll do this then. eric Smile
        Thanks, Eric! Yeah, I like the idea of blogging here, but what I have isn't even really a blog. I dropped that a while back because I never updated it. But I belong to a weight loss site and have for the last 3 years, and I have a journal there. It's not really running related (specifically) but rather everything that's important to me. I put my workouts there for convenience sake so I only have to go one place to journal. I can't remember what my point was now. Big grin Oh, yeah, and that's why I would dearly love having the mph calculated here at RA and just cut out calorieperhour.com. Thanks for all your hard work, Eric!
        "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian