Can I log cross training here? (Read 665 times)

jingchunyu

I only see new run entry but not other types of workout
      Click the little down arrow next to New Run Entry.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Another Passion

I'm still looking for the cross-dressing drop down menu item, Bonkin. Is there one there? Clowning around

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

I'm still looking for the cross-dressing drop down menu item, Bonkin. Is there one there? Clowning around
          Yes. It's on that other site though.

Another Passion

Yes. It's on that other site though.
            Wink

Rick

VictorN

The nice thing about the log on this site is that you can add any activity you want. Even Cross Dressing. Go to your log options to add other activities. Then it will appear on the drop-down menu. Victor

Another Passion

The nice thing about the log on this site is that you can add any activity you want. Even Cross Dressing. Go to your log options to add other activities. Then it will appear on the drop-down menu. Victor
                WOOT!

Rick

WELCOME!
                  I only see new run entry but not other types of workout
                  You can do it all here... Eric rocks like Helix (Classic Canadian Hair Band). You can add any cross dressing training activities you like. Jason
                    Simply. Awesome.

MissGiggles

I like to be able to log cross training. Nit picking, yeah but makes sense to log everything.