Bridge to Terabithia (Read 718 times)

I cried, too... my daughter warned me that someone important would die but since she tends to say about 15,000 words a minute I missed the part where she said it was like... the most important character. Very well done movie. Good flick. Especially considering it lacked the gratuitous violence that usually gets me to say, "Good flick."

Go to http://certainintelligence.blogspot.com for my blog.

Imminent Catastrophe

Perfessor, do you even realize what you just did?
      Clowning around <-- me. yeah, i admit, i'm a dumba$$. obviously the spoiler alert should apply to all movies, regardless of how long they've been out or how well-known the plot. i apologize. now, does anyone want to discuss hitchcock's "psycho"? oh, better not. me.="" yeah,="" i="" admit,="" i'm="" a="" dumba$$.="" obviously="" the="" spoiler="" alert="" should="" apply="" to="" all="" movies,="" regardless="" of="" how="" long="" they've="" been="" out="" or="" how="" well-known="" the="" plot.="" i="" apologize.="" now,="" does="" anyone="" want="" to="" discuss="" hitchcock's="" "psycho"?="" oh,="" better=""></-- me. yeah, i admit, i'm a dumba$$. obviously the spoiler alert should apply to all movies, regardless of how long they've been out or how well-known the plot. i apologize. now, does anyone want to discuss hitchcock's "psycho"? oh, better not.>

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

scrumhalfgirl

This is one of my favourite books from growing up - the first book I remember having a strong emotional reaction to. I was at my cottage - I was in grade 3 - and I just bawled my eyes out at the end. And then read the book again. I read every Jess/Jesse book growing up, so this one was a natural. I think I may opt to re-read it before I see the movie.

-Jess

Dog-Love

Well my whole family went to see this after my daughter told me that "we have to take Dad and Ben to see if they have any feelings" Well we all had feelings and my 13 yr old son 'fessed up that it was a tear jerker and he like the 2 kids friendship.
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)