Concentrated Awesome

Hey new here....

Is there a preferred file type for an avatar?

I have tried about 20 different images and can't get one to stay. Every time I hit save, it takes me out of the page I'm on, and when I go back in to view where I was the image is gone.

Thx!

eric :)

Hi LilMo,

It should accept any image format.  I tested it just now and it seems to work correctly.  Did you make any other modifications on the page before clicking save?

eric Smile

Concentrated Awesome

Nope, I just clicked on "Choose File", selected my image and then hit save.

Concentrated Awesome

What's a little weird is when I click "save" it immediately takes me out of that screen.

eric :)

Hi LilMo,

There is something wonky with your profile.  I can see that you have an avatar but for some reason, it's not being displayed.  I'll look into it.

eric Smile

pillowmaker

Hi Limo,

I think there is some problem with your profile settings. Check it properly.

Concentrated Awesome

Hi LilMo,

There is something wonky with your profile.  I can see that you have an avatar but for some reason, it's not being displayed.  I'll look into it.

eric Smile

Thx! Not the worst problem in the world, but I wouldn't mind using an avatar Smile