Groups - public vs. private (Read 794 times)

Eric - any way to list all public forums in one spot? There are getting to be so many, it would make it easier to browse through them to see if there are any intersting ones the we are all able to join. I mean GROUPS, not forums.....sorry
    Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

Into the wild

Hi trails2run...come and join me on my first 100k.. Smile Ultra Trans Aubrac

Shut up and run

Wingz

Professional Noob

Eric - any way to list all public forums in one spot? There are getting to be so many, it would make it easier to browse through them to see if there are any intersting ones the we are all able to join. I mean GROUPS, not forums.....sorry
        That's a good idea. We have a LOT of groups now. Big grin That's a good thing - it means that RA is popular. Smile Would it be hard to add another layer to the sorting so that we could see either public & public restricted or private groups? Alternately, would there be a way to sort for groups that have, say, more than 5 members?

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

Trails2run, I'll see what I can do about that. It might take a little while though because I'm trying to push out the new log as soon as I can.