Ladies...you're going to love this! (Read 958 times)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Trailheads Goodbye Girl Ponytail Hat Why didn't I think of this!!
      I simply must get one of those!!! Big grin

Michelle

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Can hippies like Jeff use these?
          of course Cool

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Please modify title to read "Ladies (and long haired hippie freaks)...you're going to love this!" Big grin

Trailheads Goodbye Girl Ponytail Hat Why didn't I think of this!!
              Ordered one for the wife for Christmas! I spoke with Stephanie; she's very nice. It cost $30 total w/priority shipping ($4) so I'll have it by the end of this week to give my wife for Christmas. She even said she'd put a note on the label that reads, "Erin - do NOT open this!" Great find!

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Dog-Love

Man...makes me wish I had a pony tail. Now I'm gonna have to buy a ponytail to wear with my hat. Always something!
                Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                  When I went out for my lunch run I kept seeing my ponytail bouncing around in my shadow and I thought of this thread. Today wasn't cold enough for a winter cap so I just wore my baseball style hat. When I do wear a winter cap my poor ponytail gets squished down and leaves such an odd looking lump on the back of my head. Ick. I really need to track down one of those hats, preferably not one that costs $30 since I'm about out of Christmas money. Roll eyes

Michelle

Another Passion

Sweet! Nice find, Sara. Kinda makes me wish I had hair... not. Big grin

Rick
                    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                    runningforcassy.blogspot.com