Running Stickers for your car, etc? (Read 1784 times)

You Are Beautiful.

Anyone know of a place where you can get them, pre-made or otherwise? I want a HTFU sticker. And I'd like to design my own (from some RA wisdom) that says, "Runners Run."

My Storygraph

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop. Confucius
    Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you. Ovid

You'll learn to let things go. 

The King of Beasts

i dont know where you can get one.

i do want one, HTFU, nice

sorry i am not much help

trent will show up soon with help.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Kimmie

I got mine at the running store here, but I don't know where you can create your own.  I suppose it would be similar to a T-shirt company.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Do you want one or a stack of them?  I know where you can get 200 or so, cheap.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You should be able to do that through cafepress.com. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You should be able to do that through cafepress.com. Smile

Yeah, I had that thought too.

You Are Beautiful.

can also do tshirts and bottles at cafepress. sweet! a little pricey for a water bottle ($26!) but the stickers are only $4.

My Storygraph

mikeymike

Do you want one or a stack of them?  I know where you can get 200 or so, cheap.

Got any monkey stickers left over?  Tattoos?  I could use one or actually 4.  I had them in my little  reusable grocery bag which I left in Mishka's car in my drunken dash to catch my flight.  You could throw them in an envelope with a fugly GRN on GRN singlet if you want.

And to the OP, "runners run" is actually a registered trademark of the mikeymike corporation.  But it's okay I spoke to the CEO and he gives you permission to use it.

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Got ya covered.  If I remember.  If not, I'll send it later.

You Are Beautiful.

And to the OP, "runners run" is actually a registered trademark of the mikeymike corporation.  But it's okay I spoke to the CEO and he gives you permission to use it.

You have no idea how many times I think this when I'm running. Or when people ask me how to 'get into' running. I'm glad the man behind the curtain came forward Smile Well I wouldn't sell them. I just want one for me. But you should sell them.

My Storygraph

Former runner

Something like this?

I made these out of some scrap reflective vinyl last winter. I stuck them on my jacket for running in the dark. I have access to some expensive toys but you could do something similar with a xacto knife or scissors. Although that cafepress price was pretty cheap.

Ross

All business

Cafepress does have you covered, including this gem (seriously, they do have a bunch of good stuff though):

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

I have one kind of similar to this on my car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250360766171

"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." -- Leonard Bernstein

Oh, I could use a monkey sticker or so Trent. Of course, I could just pick them up in November.

Young Gun

My fav sticker says: "26.2 How Cute"

www.HumanPotentialRunning.com