Haiku (Read 1054 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I was inspired from another message board. Running-related haiku anyone? It does not need to be good, just 5-7-5. I am tired. My legs are tired. I have been running way too many miles.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Didn't run today Weather sucks. Rainy, dreary Mother Nature grrr...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Trent needs a break, right? Time to be couch potato Makes me look lazy

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I want to run fast. Should I run more miles, or should I do more speedwork? Folks tell me speedwork is key and distance is too easy. But I don't know.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I want to run fast. Should I run more miles, or should I do more speedwork? Folks tell me speedwork is key and distance is too easy. But I don't know.
            LMAO! This is too fun! My new shoes are so schnazzy Bonus: no raw heel! Most expensive shoes I own Hubby can't complain loudly Roadbike costs thousands Worth 26 pair!

~ Sarah Kay

What fun! Quiet path through the woods Morning sunlight in the trees A trail runner’s high Pushing to the end Legs feel numb, breathing in gasps Where is the finish? Old man, creeky joints Still running the roads and trails Living life his way
              Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

wind blowing through hair legs pushing body ahead running is painful Big grin
                Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

one more mile to go pushed myself little too hard PT gets richer (alternate: doctor buys new boat)
                    what's pinching my feet? did a rock get in my shoe? i lost a toenail
                    Wingz

Professional Noob

As I run at night the darkness holds a secret. I am passing through

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

a runner takes trail through the bounded wilderness dancing on the hills

Wingz

Professional Noob

rising before dawn my neighbor thinks I'm crazy for wanting to run

Wingz

Professional Noob

gotta get them in! logging miles will satisfy compulsive urges

Wingz

Professional Noob

i need to escape away from daily turmoil freedom on the road

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Running Ahead Rocks! Eric's work is never done Punishment glutton?

~ Sarah Kay