Haiku (Read 1054 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Running Ahead Rocks! Eric's work is never done Punishment glutton?
    Yes, definitely. Marathoners always are. You have to watch them!

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

It's just one more mile to that house on the corner where I turn around

Wingz

Professional Noob

I was inspired from another message board. Running-related haiku anyone? It does not need to be good, just 5-7-5. I am tired. My legs are tired. I have been running way too many miles.
        Trent, what have you done? You've created a monster Now I just can't stop!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Trent should be careful He creates monsters online We need hobbies, huh?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Trent should be careful He creates monsters online We need hobbies, huh?
            This is my hobby! I don't know what you're doing. Shh - I'm at work now

Wingz

Professional Noob

one more mile to go pushed myself little too hard doctor buys new boat
              This is good but the first one that you wrote was much funnier,poet.

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

This is good but the first one that you wrote was much funnier,poet.
                Hmm... are we talking In Haiku only? If yes I am quite amused I changed the last line Don't know if everyone knew What a PT is
                Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Foot hurts in morning? It's plantar fasciitis You'll be out for months.
                  Wingz

Professional Noob

running in the rain I splish-splash through the puddles five years old again

Wingz

Professional Noob

a group for poets is desperately needed here so I started one. post your poems there to share with all our runners- "Inspiration Point!" (Translation: come join the new running poets group "Inspiration Point" and share your running-related poems, haiku, etc)

Hey feet don't make it hurt Take this old body and make it better Remember to monitor your heart Then you can make my life better Hey feet don't be afraid You were made to go one after another The minute's will let you win Then you begin to make your life better. Smile
                        Wingz

Professional Noob

"Inspiration Point!" With all our running We missed the most important Route - of expression! Come, join me in there and explore the written side of the running world.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Damn, too many groups! How will I ever keep up? My addiction grows

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I run to be free I run to be me I run.
                              What we do in life, echo's in eternity. Maximus.
                                Confused
                                What we do in life, echo's in eternity. Maximus.