Haiku (Read 1054 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

Don't know how to write Haiku. Thought I'd try it out. Oh look - it's a breeze

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Trent, how 'bout haiku? Are you feeling inspired? Time for poetry. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Gorilla beat me. My hamstring is still hurting. Time for a long run.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Have a nice run, Trent. You'll beat the monkey next time. Or maybe eat crow.

~ Sarah Kay

Bench will not own me With grace and strength will return To run with wisdom Wink Glad this got bumped up Reading these brightened my day Off to the gym now!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group

Never-ending day Sitting at my computer! Can i go run now? Wink
              Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Never-ending day Sitting at my computer! Can i go run now? Wink
                Oh how true it is! My sentiments exactly. Happy when running.
                  Icy, footprinted trails Back to the dreadmill again Waiting for the thaw
                  The danger of civilization, of course, is that you will piss away your life on nonsense. Jim Harrison
                    Mary’ in four weeks Only two long runs remain Will I be ready?
                    The danger of civilization, of course, is that you will piss away your life on nonsense. Jim Harrison
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Damn snow, go away! Mother Nature needs a smack. Watch you ass, girlfriend!

~ Sarah Kay

Running addiction Cranky without daily fix Don't want to stop
                          Damn snow, go away! Mother Nature needs a smack. Watch you ass, girlfriend!
                          Where is the summer? Running in shorts and warm winds Damn frozen winter
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Winter is a drag Running skirts collecting dust damn, I need a tan!

~ Sarah Kay

Sunset, turquoise sea Running lightly, chasing surf Seagulls float above

You'll ruin your knees!

Sunny and seventy Focus should be on my job but my running shoes call

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)