Weird stuff you can find on youtube (Read 1438 times)

xor

There's that song from Benny Hill.  Yakety Sax.  You know it, even if you never knew the name.  Somewhere along the way, somebody declared that "yakety sax can make anything funnier".  So now there's all kinds of youtube videos of very nonfunny things sped up (like Benny Hill) with yakety sax added.   I do not agree that it makes anything funnier.  But you can find yakety sax Saving Private Ryan, yakety sax tornadoes tearing stuff up, etc etc.  Here is a dumb yakety sax light sabre battle. That one is lame, but I can't bring myself to link the SPR dub.

I don't get it, but they seem to be popular.

Then there are all those commercials from Billy Mays and the Slapchop dude.  People have redubbed them with their own narration... basically a whole lot of f-bombs. Here is a fake kaboom commercial (warning: lots of bad language).

I can't explain those either, but I laugh, and they are also popular.

What are some other bizarre youtube series?

Degree of difficulty: no, not one single youtube weirdism.  That's EASY to find.  I mean things that have spawned whole series of videos.

The "legos" - Death star canteen. My Favorite! (warning: some bad language)

MTA warning

2017 Goals
      1) Run more than 231 miles
      2) Be ready for  HM in the spring

Rider on the storm

One of the more weird and bizarre youtube 'gurus' is without much doubt Particleion:

http://www.youtube.com/user/particleion

hollistic, gnostic transhumanist propaganda combined with mathematic madness and religious symbolism topped off with alot of hip-hop.

this is a good example:

http://www.youtube.com/user/particleion#p/u/9/dRZThCUEuqA

but you can click on any of his videos and you'll probably see what i mean.

AroundTheHorn

Roads, where we're going we don't need any....roads.

I am pretty much obsessed with this video. As far as I know it is a cover song but the creative use of instrument rivals that of Ok Go, making it rather spectacular. Enjoy.

Tiefsa

I'm hoping to be one of those weird people with videos that go big... but not yet.

Anyways, my favorite is this guy that remixes other popular youtube videos into techno type songs - Mike Relm

Here's the Old Spice Guy Remix

I also like the new Old Spice commercials where the big dude comes crashing through other commercials.

Bounce

BeeRunB

I am pretty much obsessed with this video. As far as I know it is a cover song but the creative use of instrument rivals that of Ok Go, making it rather spectacular. Enjoy.

Great. I love when people get creative like this....

Cool

xor

I didn't know that what Mike Relm was doing these days.  I saw the touring Blue Man Group thingy in Seattle some years ago and Mike Relm opened for them with his own stuff.  He made a really interesting I-dunno-what-you-call-it song using the video and audio of the "O face" scene in Office Space.  It was very cool.

This video will make you feel like an ass.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1mygpGl4-A

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsavk0FX3Ro

That is pretty neat. It's cool to see people devote so much energy into a project like that. It sounds like he has half an orchestra.

I got a nice kick out of the angel kitty too.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey