80 pounds Gone (Read 1170 times)

I am shrinking. Clowning around Running and sweating helps one to shrink Big grin I am just 70% the man I used to be Big grin 80 lbs lost so far from a previous 270 lbs. Blush 190 lbs now and 30 more to lose. Shocked I am not so "hefty" any more Big grin
      Way to go "Hefty"! Keep it up! Or what should we call you now? Wink - R

Another Passion

Congratulations Hefty! That's an amazing amount of weight you've lost. Keep forging on...

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Way to go "Hefty"! Keep it up! Or what should we call you now? Wink - R
          Remember those Hefty trash bag ads from the 80s or 90s..."Hefty Hefty Hefty...wimpy wimpy wimpy." Nice work! That's nothing to sneeze at.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

redleaf

Shocked very impressed! Congrats on being lesser!

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

JakeKnight

So how'd that sub-5:00 mile go? Or was it sub-7:00? I forget.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
              -----------------------------

Maniac

That's a fantastic amount of weight loss...Really impressive. Question about your goal, though....Do you really want to weigh 160? You're almost 6 feet tall (if my math is correct...71.5 inches = 5'11 1/2", right?) Maybe I'm completely wrong...And I don't know your body type...But that seems thin. Or maybe I'm delusional about what an ideal weight is....

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

Congratulations middleweight! (I am a fraction under 6 ft. tall, and weigh 161lbs., but then we may have different builds, I never went over 193lbs. No, I am not skinny!) Simon.

PBs since age 60:  5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.

10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.

I am not so "hefty" any more Big grin
                    Right on, dude. Congrats!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Congratulations, that is one major accomplishment. Keep up the good work and keep that weight off

LPH

"Today I broke my record for most consecutive days lived!"

Ringmaster

Congrats! Big grin

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
                        Mile by Mile

So how'd that sub-5:00 mile go? Or was it sub-7:00? I forget.
                          I ran 1/2 mile in exactly 3 minutes flat Big grin I haven't tried the mile time trial yet.
                            Question about your goal, though....Do you really want to weigh 160? You're almost 6 feet tall (if my math is correct...71.5 inches = 5'11 1/2", right?) Maybe I'm completely wrong...And I don't know your body type...But that seems thin. Or maybe I'm delusional about what an ideal weight is....
                            160 lbs is my weight from 26 years ago when I was averaging running 50 mpw Big grin Then I switched from running to bench pressing and gained alot of weight Blush
                              Imagine how much you would have lost if you didn't run.......just ask those who claim running doesn't cause you to lose weight Big grin

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Good for you! Big grin

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.