Old runs reload from 305? (Read 458 times)

...listen to the thunder

I have 6 months of runs on my Garmin. I've already manually entered all of them. If I hook up to RA, will all the runs reload into my log? If so, I suppose could clear the memory from my watch if necessary. Anyone experience relogging of older runs from this?

Run, Eat, Repeat.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Options: 1. Clear the memory in your GPS 2. Upload once, then delete all (the button is at the bottom of the screen). In the future, RunningAhead will only import new runs. 3. Delete all the workouts in RunningAhead and replace them with all the workouts from your GPS. Personally, I would don #1.

...listen to the thunder

Sounds like #1 is the safest /easiest route. Thanks Trent.

Run, Eat, Repeat.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Also, the runs will not automatically load directly into your log. They will load to a separate page, where you can open them individually, review them, and save them to your log one by one if you would like, or delete them one-by-one, or delete all after saving the ones you want. After the initial load, going forward, only your new runs will load (as long as you leave that box checked).
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

One other thought is that your Forerunner upload speed must be really, really slow with that much data in it, regardless of what upload method you use (RA, MotionBased, Garmin Training Center, etc.). I usually clear out my Forerunner memory every week or two just to keep the uploads zippy.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.