PRE DAWN PATROL week of 7 Jan (Read 657 times)

rgreen45 That's pretty fast! I can figure out most acronyms, but what is PE? Take care, everyone John
    Perceived exertion. IOW, how fast (or what HR) you think you're at. I can usually tell but on miles 2 & 3 this morning, it felt like a 7:20 pace and a 150 HR but was really a 7:45 pace and a 144 HR.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

Troy - So, have you and Kevin met up yet? ~Mary
      We haven't, hopefully things will settle down soon and we can meet up. He lives so far away.....LOL!
      Happy Running,
      Troy
      "Start with your Head, Finish with your Heart!"

ironTriKev

IronMan ;)

Well we haven't met up since September 2006 down in VA beach ...

Tri-Kev Here are my favorite links:
        My "kick @ss" running club ;)

Swim 2.4 miles.
        Ride 112 miles.
        Run 26.2 miles.
        Then brag for the rest of your life.
        -Commander John Collins, Ironman Triathlon creator

Well we haven't met up since September 2006 down in VA beach ...
          That is true.....I'm thinking Italian is calling our names.
          Happy Running,
          Troy
          "Start with your Head, Finish with your Heart!"

wanderingoutlaw

6.1 miles, some of it in the rain, in 1:08:25. I hope everyone else has better weather runs.

John

SRD for me today as I zone out for a long run tomorrow (Sat). I'd like 20 miles but with my last 2 LSD's being 23 and 26, I wouldn't hesitate to cut it short if it feels anything but fantastic. Have a great day people.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

still alive

Fitness Friday. Got in a really great 3 miler this morning in the dark. Still a balmy 17 degrees this morning.

Greg in ND

One day at a time.

ironTriKev

IronMan ;)

Way late post Blush but I did gt in 5 easy one this morning.

Swim 2.4 miles.
                  Ride 112 miles.
                  Run 26.2 miles.

Way late post Blush but I did gt in 5 easy one this morning.
                    Nice run Kev. 8:50 is nearly dead on my usual easy pace and strangely enough, I weighed in at 172.6 this morning also. You going long tomorrow? I am. Big grin

wanderingoutlaw

4.4 miles this morning--temps back in the mid 40s. 46:35 total time.

John

4.4 miles this morning--temps back in the mid 40s. 46:35 total time.
                        Nice work Outlaw. My runs on weekends aren't pre-dawn so I hope I'm still allowed to play. Big grin I'm heading out for a long run. 20 miles is the goal but not mandated. If I don't feel perfect, I'll cut it short. The weather is a pleasant 33°, sunny, and no wind. Who could ask for more.

I had a great outing this morning. Perfect weather, nice sunshine, minimal wind, and I took advantage of it. I fell into a relaxed pace although it was a bit faster than I wanted. I maintained it through the 20. The end result was 20 miles, 2:47 (8:21) with an AHR of 138. What a way to wrap up a week.

ironTriKev

IronMan ;)

Ray Outstanding Run for you today!! I'm going to head out for a real easy 5 or 6 miles in a few minutes. Temps are in the mid 50Fs so I have to take advantage while I can Wink

Swim 2.4 miles.
                            Ride 112 miles.
                            Run 26.2 miles.

ironTriKev

IronMan ;)

5.1 mile run splits: 9:48 8:53 8:50 7:34 7:47

Swim 2.4 miles.
                              Ride 112 miles.
                              Run 26.2 miles.

5.1 mile run splits: 9:48 8:53 8:50 7:34 7:47
                                Wicked acceleration Kev. You had your A game today. Wink