"Browse User Logs" change to "Browse User Logs and Profiles"? (Read 505 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hey, Eric! When you make your log private or semi-private, your name no longer shows up on the "browse user logs" list, which makes sense. However, it would be nice to be able to browse profiles through that same list, so that if someone has a public profile but not log, then clicking on their name in the list would take the reader to the profile page. What do you think - can we make the "Browse User Logs" have that dual function? Not that you needed more to do... Wink

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

Of course that's possible. Wouldn't that confuse people though, that sometimes you get the profile and other times you get the log? I like the idea though. eric Smile c80
      Wingz

Professional Noob

Hrm... Is one group significantly larger than the other? You could have it be the default. Or maybe "Browse User Profiles" should be a seperate feature/button... Confused I think that might be more confusing than having different views show up. Another way could be to split the screen vertically and show profile on the left and part of the log on the right, with a little note if it's not public as to why nothing's being shown... Evil grin You know I like making things difficult. Wink

Roads were made for journeys...