screwy posting bug (Read 453 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

Both Safari and Firefox, when trying to reply to a post, I can't respond, the cursor will not appear in the text box. When trying to modify post, the original text does not appear and the cursor will not appear in the box. The only way to input text is click "Post" then when it says "message cannot be empty", the cursor now works normally.

It seems to work OK when originating a thread (like this one).

MTA: funny, it seems to be working OK here, but the bug is happening in the Health and Nutrition forum.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

eric :)

Hi Russ!

I found and fixed a bug that caused the problem you encountered shortly after you started this topic.  Let me know if you see this problem again.

eric :-)

Imminent Catastrophe

Thanks Eric, it only seemed to affect that particular thread for some reason.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

A Saucy Wench

Oh...and here I thought this would be about the screwy posting bug I've been having lately.  I CANT STOP!!!!!  The forums are addicting!  It must be a virus don't ya think? 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

eric :)

Oh...and here I thought this would be about the screwy posting bug I've been having lately.  I CANT STOP!!!!!  The forums are addicting!  It must be a virus don't ya think? 

It's possible.  I'm no doctor so I'll defer to Trent.  Until he makes a diagnosis, I'll keep the server running for you Big grin