Shout out to Wendy!!! I know you're out there... (Read 516 times)

Everyone welcome Wendy!! She's my new running partner. New meaning that I finally have someone other than my dog to talk to when I run (darn dog doesn't answer much!) and new meaning that Wendy just started running about 5 weeks ago. I'm currently guiding her through a loose interpretation of the C25K program & she is doing splendidly, if I do say so myself! I'll be sending her over to the C25K group, if I can ever get her posting on here... So Wendy, stop in, say hello & introduce yourself to the fabulous RA family! Big grin And if you don't, you are not going to like me on your Thursday run!! Evil grin Big grin Eryn
    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hi, Wendy...don't believe everything Eryn tells you about me. Really. Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Hi, Wendy...don't believe everything Eryn tells you about me. Really. Wink
        Cough, cough... Err... Hi Wendy! Nice to have you on board. Welcome to RA and congratulations on starting your running program with Eryn! Good luck! Big grin

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com