Trouble uploading a workout file (Read 98 times)

JoyceH

Hi - Since we moved into our new house a couple weeks ago I have been uploading garmin files of workouts without problems. Today when I go and upload yesterday's workout, it isn't showing up. It's like I can't get Runningahead's server to grab my file and put it into my calendar. Any problems today with the servers?

Thanks,

Joyce

Same here, Joyce.  I rarely post to Eric about it because I use the site free.

"I didn’t run a race until I was 41 and that was a marathon! Let that sink in for a minute." -me

Quasi-

I'm glad I'm not the only one this has happened to.  I've had this happen in the past.  I used to upload several times and one of the times it would post.  Yesterday and today, that method hasn't worked.  So if it does process, looks like I will about a dozen duplicate entries waiting for me...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can't recall if I've had any issues with this in the past. My run on Sunday uploaded without trouble. Today's Zwift ride is stuck somewhere.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Quickadder

Same problem here. Been trying to log a run since Sunday. Fortunately I'm on IR in the mileage game so can wait until Eric gets the problem fixed.

Started running at age 60.

AG 60-64 PR - 5K 25:45, 10K 53:28, HM 1:57:39, Marathon 4:32:09

AG 65-69 PR - 5K 26:11, HM 2:02:39, Marathon 5:04:47

Phil2

Yes, this has been an intermittent problem that seems to have restarted again. I can't upload files right now. As always just an F.Y.I. I am very appreciative that you keep this site up and running!

Docket_Rocket

Yeah, I can't upload files today either.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

GAOFENG

Sole Mates 2020

Yeah, I can't upload files today either.

+1

Sole Mates 2020

Funky Kicks 2019

DTE

I still cat't upload last week's records...

stevetursi

+1

glad it's not just me

Brilliant

I haven't been able to upload for several days either.

tfoster

Same here - been couple of days - I'm sure Eric's on it (I hope).

Docket_Rocket

Today's even weirder. I ran two runs, one uploaded automatically, the other one didn't. Ha.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Mine have all uploaded as of this morning, yay.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

tfoster

Working like a charm now!  Thanks Eric!

Same here - been couple of days - I'm sure Eric's on it (I hope).