Facebook Integration (Read 4223 times)

eric :)

Hi everyone, I created a Facebook application for RA. Like all features, I will add more functionalities to it as I get feedbacks from you. Please help promote it by telling all your friends! The application is awaiting FB "approval" before it can be listed in the applications directory. Until then, you can get to it using this link: apps.facebook.com/runningahead MTA: I need to thank my beta users for their feedbacks. Much of the improvements wouldn't exist without their help. Special thanks go to peter71 for the many long email exchanges in scoping out this application. Thanks Peter!
    wyerock

Wow, you really are awesome!
      protoplasm72

Sweet. Looks awesome. One thing I noticed, I have 2 PR's in my RA log but only 1 of them shows up on Facebook.

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson

mmpz

You ROCK! Thanks, Eric. Smile
          cireclarke

Thanks! Love your site and now on facebook! Awesome!

The shirtless wonder

Nice work Eric! Thank you.
                Already got it on my FB and super excited. I always talk about how much I run on my facebook status and now I look more fancy :P
                  Awesome!!!! Big grin
                    oh, this rocks! Thanks!

live! vicariously!

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

It's neat. And it's entertaining how it attempts to make verbs out of workout types -- shortly I'll see it say that I pushupsed today Smile

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Ojo

Thank you!

Sara

MM #2929

Very nice. I guess this means I'm going to have to start keeping up my running log again. Everything is early 2008 since I've kind of neglected it. I'll start back with this Sunday's 26.2 miler.
                          USAF Marathon, September 19 Atlanta 1/2 Marathon, Nov 26 Breast Cancer Marathon, Feb 21, 2010
                            Solid.
                              This is great! thanks!

Just Happy to Run

Wow!
                                Jason

2010 Goals
                                • M PR (Current: 6:27:00) • HM PR (Current: 2:13:14) • 5k under 25:00 • 10k under 59:00 • Weekly Milage of ~25 miles