thanks eric!
    Empire Runner

Very, very cool! Thank you.
        Holy geez. You're a genius. Thanks for all of this. -Chip
          Just installed it. Great stuff. Thanks.

"I aim to misbehave."

Member Since 2008

Word
              Fantastic! Just added the application. Although it appears to only show runnings distance totals and not biking?
                That is so sweet!

vicentefrijole

Very cool! One small issue: can you make it more clear what will be published and how often? Better yet, let us choose ourselves? (Maybe there is already a way to do so.. if that is the case, my apologies). I love FB but am always a little conflicted with privacy vs. cool-new-features. Thanks for all these great tech improvements!
                    Thank you! This is great but I've got to beef up my running before I make it public to my facebook friends -- I need a running log I can show off with! Wink
                      Very cool! One small issue: can you make it more clear what will be published and how often? Better yet, let us choose ourselves? (Maybe there is already a way to do so.. if that is the case, my apologies). I love FB but am always a little conflicted with privacy vs. cool-new-features. Thanks for all these great tech improvements!
                      It the preferences of the app you an choose to publish your notes. But, that is all I have seen as far as choosing what can be published. I would like to change the default graph; maybe have it default to the graph in my summary. EDIT: You can tell it to publish none of your activities, races, or workout plus races.

Sooooo awesome!!! Thanks, Eric! Big grin -Kelly

~ Kelly ~
                        My Blog: http://roerunner.blogspot.com
                        Upcoming Races:
                        05/03: Seven Bridges 10mi
                        05/25: Elgin Fox Trot 10mi
                        06/12-13: MC200 Relay
                        07/09: Bastille Day 5k
                        08/23-28: TransRockies Run (6-day, 113mi Stage Race)
                        10/11: Chicago Marathon
                        10/24: North Face Endurance Challenge 50k

BostonRnr

As we say in Boston...wicked cool! Much thanks!
                          wyerock

I don't go for the story publishing, but I added a tab which displays the RA feed for myself and my friends.
                            murphbaley

I installed it but how do you find the app from your profile?
                              murphbaley

Nevermind I found it!