Facebook Integration (Read 4223 times)

wyerock

Pending workouts from the GPS import show up in Facebook.  You'll have to Save or Delete them from the GPS Import page.

I'm seeing another issue with units.  I have some GPS workouts (bike) that are in miles, but I changed the distance to km.  Facebook reports it with the mph, but labels it km/hr.  ie 15km ride in 27:20 shows as 20.46 km/hr

Carson

Pending workouts from the GPS import show up in Facebook.  You'll have to Save or Delete them from the GPS Import page.

I see. I hadn't noticed that before. 

That ain't right. Smile

Thanks,

Carson

veerle

the facebook integreation is fantastic.
        mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Is there a way to configure the RA log so it only feeds news updates to my RA friends?  In other words, if I create a list of RA friends, can I tell the RA facebook interface to only send my log updates to the people on that list?  If so, how do I configure that?
          mikeymike

I'm not sure but I can tell you first hand there IS a way to prevent RA from publishing people's workouts to the news feed.  You click "Hide RA Training Log" just like if you want to hide a person or any other application.  So if your non-RA friends don't like your updates, they can make them go away without making you go away altogether.  (I love you all but I sure as hell don't need to see your workouts in my newsfeed.)

Runners run

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Yeah, I figured out how to do that with some other apps, and that's pretty much what prompted my question (no offense to you Mafia wars players, but I'm just not going to join your crew or mob or gang or whatever-the-hell-it's-called).  I'm interested to see who's doing what with running, and I figured other runners are more likely to be interested than my friends who don't run.  In fact, I'm sure me sending out an almost-daily update with what I ran will quickly get me put on the hidden post list with several of my friends.  They like me, but not that much.  And some of them are not computer-savvy enough (or are just too damn lazy)  to figure out how to block updates from a specific app.
              AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Is there a way to make all the quiz crap not show up on the News feed?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Not all at once - you have to do it app by app - hover to the right of the title of the news feed, and a "Hide" drop-down will appear.  It will give you the option to hide updates from that person, or from that app.  Click on "Hide Mafia Wars" (for example, and those updates will no longer be shown.  You can make them reappear temporarily by clicking "Show Hidden Posts" at the bottom of your newsfeed page.