Claddagh tomorrow anyone? (Read 566 times)

uncontrollable

I am going to be there after my long run - my goal is sort of time based : I wanted to finish in a good enough time so the line for beer will be short! Evil grin

peace

Another Passion

I am going to be there after my long run - my goal is sort of time based : I wanted to finish in a good enough time so the line for beer will be short! Evil grin
      That's a worthy goal. Good luck and have fun! Big grin

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Stu's 30K instead. As much as I do love road races that end at Pubs, alas.

Runners run

Stu's 30K instead. As much as I do love road races that end at Pubs, alas.
          I'll also be at Stu's and I've just found out I won't be able to make the Hynes next week. Sad Be sure to tip a pint for me!

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

uncontrollable

How was Stu's? Claddagh was great. My legs were not as 'on' as I wanted. I was approx 20 sec per mile off from my PMP - but I did what I could do. Beer was good. Ended up going out with some friends ice fishing after & had a great day!

peace

Another Passion

I was approx 20 sec per mile off from my PMP
              I mis-read this as PIMP the first time I looked at it! Blush

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

How was Stu's?
                Stu's was quite the experience, I had no idea that it was an HTFU sanctioned course. At least you get a nice level two mile stretch to begin, it's a nice warmup for the hills that lay beyond. I did a race report, and mikeymike put in his two cents (which is worth a lot more than my two cents Smile ) Race Report – Stu’s 30K – Clinton, MA I'm pretty bummed that I won't be able to run the Hynes, you'll have to tip yet another pint for me. Better line up a designated driver. Dead
                I mis-read this as PIMP the first time I looked at it! Blush
                Now that makes YOU a bad dawg, Rick Evil grin

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.