Can't Enter Field Size (Read 745 times)

In the Placement fields, I can enter numbers for everything but the overall Field Size. My log will not save any number that I place in that box. It will save my Placement, but not the Field Size. I have the same issue using Firefox and IE. (See my 10/22 race entry if it helps you understand the problem I'm having.)

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

eric :)

Oops, I don't know how this one has gone unnoticed for so long. I'm sorry. I tried to reproduce this problem, but I can't. Anyone else have this problem? I tried it with IE. Which version of Firefox and IE are you using?
      Jeffrey

I can enter field size. At least I think I did. See my Log for 10/28. I am using Mac osx with Safari. Big grin
        Anyone else have this problem? I tried it with IE.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can enter field size. At least I think I did. I am using Mac osx with Safari. Big grin
          Ditto. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Through some trial and error, I've determined the problem. The highest field size the form will accept is 32767. Try entering a larger number and the data will not save. Any chance of a fix for those of us who run in super-big races? (eric - I realize that 32767 is one of those computer "magic numbers", in this case, the highest 16 bit integer.)

Wingz

Professional Noob

My, that's a big race! And I thought the 3,000 people expected Sunday for my next one were going to be a lot... Shocked

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

mkleiman, Thanks for tracking it down. I've added it to my list of todos. I'll try to fix it as soon as I can, but I just started the next big project so I don't have a definite time frame for it. eric Smile
                  My, that's a big race! And I thought the 3,000 people expected Sunday for my next one were going to be a lot...
                  Hehe, well this year's Chicago Marathon was 33,635 finishers, and NY was 38,005 (including wheelchair). And those are small compared to the Peachtree Road Race (10K) which has an estimated 55,000 runners!

mkleiman, Thanks for tracking it down. I've added it to my list of todos. I'll try to fix it as soon as I can, but I just started the next big project so I don't have a definite time frame for it.
                    No problem eric ... thanks for looking into this when you have the opportunity.