How nerdy are you? (Read 846 times)

Mishka-old log

I'm kind of afraid to take that test. Last week, I used the Sieve of Eratosthenes in an analogy for developments in logical technology in pre-modern ages.
    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Well done, Jeff! Oh man... this could be like the prelude to Nerd War I. But I'm screaming "uncle" right now, cause if I don't I'll end up wetting the office chair. And I do have to come back tomorrow.
      Yeah, I need a break myself. Before I start programming the stadium entry cadence into a drum machine. Or before I start buzzing in my mouthpiece along with the marching band CD while driving in my car. Or before I start shotgunning a beer while doing horn swing movements (ok, that one is kind of cool). Or before I have a flashback to the time in HS when I threw up during practice because I was so nervous. Or before I go home and review my collection of all of the formation charts from my freshman year in college that I requested be made for me. Or before I go home and put on my old uniform overlay, which I still have. Or before I go home and chart an entire pregame show and mail it to my old high school director with the attached note: "Mr. K, I think you'll really like the continuity I've added to the traditional show, especially the 32-count maneuver to break the Block "O" into the slanted "OHS" formation." I've still got plenty more. Big grin When it comes to marching band, I've never met anyone who could out-nerd me!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Gawd! What do you have against her? added: I for one would sign a petite to put her skinny ass on the chain gang. That would be hot.
        Ha! Wouldn't that be a hoot! I think what I hate most about her is that she is simply reinforcing the notion that blondes are inherently stupid, vapid, narcissistic, etc. It also makes me pretty annoyed that she so blatantly seems to believe that because of her money and celebrity that she can openly shirk laws--laws that disregarding could potentially get innocent people killed.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

When it comes to marching band, I've never met anyone who could out-nerd me!
          I'm beginning to think it doesn't stop at marching band... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'm beginning to think it doesn't stop at marching band...
            You're right, it doesn't. But marching band is the one area where I can rightfully claim to be an Über-nerd. I'm just an average, middle-of-the-road nerd everywhere else. Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Prophet!

You Are 24% Nerdy You're a little nerdy, but no one would ever call you a nerd.
              You sometimes get into nerdy things, but only after they've become a part of mainstream culture. So i'm a wanna be nerd ? Hmm....and since when liking progressive rock nerdy ? And who doesn't want robot friends...i want one now...
                You Are 32% Nerdy You're a little nerdy, but no one would ever call you a nerd. You sometimes get into nerdy things, but only after they've become a part of mainstream culture.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

JakeKnight

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

52% That seems alittle low. Considering I have a big chemistry set; some call it a stock room Big grin. No questions about Star Wars or X-files, and if you own any of them on DVD, iTunes...... What about RBG's (DD)? Built your own PC, because there wasnt one on the market the way you want it? You check the Forums page to talk to others? I think those questions should have been asked too.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No questions about Star Wars or X-files, and if you own any of them on DVD, iTunes......
                      No joke! Hello, I have major hots for Mulder (Sunday nights were very sad in this house for a long time when the show first ended)! If that doesn't give me instant nerd points, then I don't know what does! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Prophet!

No joke! Hello, I have major hots for Mulder (Sunday nights were very sad in this house for a long time when the show first ended)! If that doesn't give me instant nerd points, then I don't know what does! Wink k
                        considering Mulder was in B-movies near soft-core stuff, that just makes you normal i think.. modified - by knowing this little tidbit about Mulder i'm not sure what i am anymore..
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

considering Mulder was in B-movies near soft-core stuff, that just makes you normal i think.. modified - by knowing this little tidbit about Mulder i'm not sure what i am anymore..
                          And the sad thing is that I haven't seen any of those films, though I know they exist. I should probably look harder.... The only non X-Files thing he ever did that was all that entertaining was "Evolution." That is one hella funny film. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

David Duchovny It's Sunday night; I am curled up in my room The T.V. light fills my heart like a balloon I hold it in as best I can I know I'm just another fan But I can't help feeling I could love this secret agent man And I can't... Wait any more for him to discover me I got it bad for David Duchovny David Duchovny, why won't you love me? Why won't you love me? Why won't you love me? My friends all tell me, "Girl, you know it's just a show," But deep within his eyes I see me wrapped up like a bow Watching the sky for a sign The FBI is on my mind I'm waiting for the day When my lucky stars align In the form of... David Duchovny floating above me In the alien light of the spaceship of love, I need David Duchovny hovering above me American Heathcliff, brooding and comely David Duchovny, why won't you love me? Why won't you love me? Why won't you love me? So smooth and so smart He's abducted my heart And I'm falling apart From the looks I receive From those eyes I can't leave And you may say I'm naive But he told me to believe... Ooooooooo.... My bags are packed, I am ready for my flight Want to put an end to my daydream days and sleepless nights Sitting like a mindless clone Wishing he would tap my phone Just to hear the breath of the man, the myth, the monotone And I would say... David Duchovny, why won't you love me? Why won't you love me? Why won't you love me? David Duchovny, why won't you love me? Why won't you love me? Why won't you love me? David Duchovny I want you to love me To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me David Duchovny I know you could love me I'm sweet and I'm cuddly - I'm gonna kill Scully! David Duchovny, why won't you love me? Why won't you love me? Why won't you love me? Yeah... I'll be waiting... In Nevada...
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, I actually heard that song once. Funny stuff! Smile k

~ Sarah Kay